We're a growing network of around forty coaches with a passion for social good, making a difference in charities, NGOs and social enterprises.
We believe people matter profoundly, and are at the heart of flourishing organisations - including ours:
... and so everyone in our network is free to use the network to create, resource and contribute to projects for social good.
What we learn from our work we share back into the network.
If you're a qualified coach or coaching psychologist, and think you might like to work in this way, get in touch.
How we work
Our organisational richness is built on a high degree of trust and a small number of guiding principles:
- Engage in learning for all—clients, you, Cocomotion.
- Notice what changes, and share stories to help us all.
- Let curiosity lead: take risks and aim for surprise.
- Do what you think is right for sustainable outcomes for you, the client and Cocomotion.
- Create a safe space for self and other.
- Do it for the love of it and have fun.