Why co-create a project?
Our iterative, adaptive way of working with our clients means that:
- project outcomes are more likely to be sustainable
- what we do will be a better fit for you and your organisation
- there is less risk in embarking on a change project
- projects cost less
What could we do together?
We're at our very best when we work with clients to create and deliver things which stretch us all.
Here are some of our projects:
- we worked with an NGO over a period of eight months to shift patterns of collaboration across the organisation
- we created innovative focus groups to give service users a voice in their charity's communications
- we've designed and delivered coaching skills workshops
- we've coached a management team around leadership development
- we delivered coaching skills workshops via video link to support a youth charity in Gaza
- we run the coaching scheme for CharityComms members
- we devised an brief intensive coaching programme to support staff after a Development Centre
- we worked with a team in crisis, helping them to appreciate each other and work together effectively again
- we created a coaching programme for high performers in a charity
- we've facilitated awaydays and large scale events
... and of course we've coached lots of different individual people!